Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, February 12, 2009

 

Dancing Matt

hmm, there's many links to the topic i wanna talk bout... dunno where to start... ok, first link... so, yeah. as last post shows, i was quite hooked on sesame street and stuff past few days. so had the elmo thing on fb. after which emily and ash reminded me of viral videos (bananaphone and the badger song, which reminded me of the llama song and the elements song)... but ok, i'd leave it hanging here for a while...

second link... recently caught benjamin button... before the movie starts, commercial as usual.. i always look forward to seeing one of them in the theatres haha. and was quite psychic that day. just commented to bel that i wanted to see the visa commercial and it came on. talked bout it and how it is prob my fave commercial of the year, if not all time, when she enlightened me that the guy actually was already doing the dancing thing before visa came along...

so yeah, these two points link me to Dancing Matt (), something i've been TOTALLY hooked on the past two days or so. somehow i was not one of the 10million people who caught the viral video that started as early as 3 years ago... but oh well, better late than never

i must say i totally love it! it's just so infectious! and i'm sad to admit, but the SNAG in me is like made me so emotional the first time i caught the most recent one (dancing 2008) with all the music and people joining in and stuff...

ok. so have been doing loads of things related to it. reading his blog backlog. changing my ringtone to the visa ringtone (available on visa travel happy's own website to my pleasant surprise) (i'd prob change to the dancing 2008 song if i can find it...) doing the stupid dance along with the video away from the sight of everyone else in the comfort of my home... trawling through the host of youtube videos regarding matt

one video in particular had me in stitches!



ok. the first link is the one that kept me laughing out real loud for a few minutes. i kinda viewed it in the wrong order, cos the first link occured later and was like an explanation to the second link... well, ur choice on which u want to view first (if anyone's still with me here)...

ok. that's all for today... hmm.. abrupt ending, but oh well...



There's a sucker born every minute;

and i guess i saved 244 babies my minute...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?