Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, April 14, 2008

 

Naivety

i can't be more down... been through the same thing just so many times the past few weeks. but it's still the same story. but while there was still hope time and time again the past few times, the faint glimmer that we'd be able to pull it off, there's nothing left now... Naivety. everything went well except the result. the story of the season

i probably have much more to say... but oh well... to think i'm more upset over some matter that doesn't involve me. can't remember myself feeling worse over my own disappointment.. but wait, it does involve me. Arsenal will always run in my blood. RIP 2007-2008. may next season see better



(PS: probably have loads of other stuff to blog bout. been having on-off urges to blog the past month. but oh well... mourning and blogging bout sth else just doesn't mix. til next time)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?