Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

 

...

went arcades on tues after pe. reminded of my torrid inability to keep concentrated for long periods of time... one minute i'm in the game and the next i'm on the grass, crashed or bumped into the car in front... bleh... onto my last credit before i got into groove, and even then there'd be occasions where my mind will just wander and slip. keeping concentrated already a big problem for me, and it was much worse yesterday. i can't even recall what i was thinking bout after that... remember a garfield quote: "Some people have the silliest phobias. I have a fear of letting my mind wander. I'm afriad it wouldn't come back"... maybe one day tt'd happen to me.

good thing is i'm getting good at outrun 2 ^^. completed it finally despite the amateurish mistakes... drifting's so fun! actually i wouldn't have completed it if not for sth else... spent 3 credits on outrun, failing horribly with my loss of concentration, then got myself into the maximum tune machine already. then it felt incredibly weird, like sth's wrong. figured out it's cos the gear is on the left. crap. from young i've been so used to the us left sided driver... daytona, outrun 1 & 2 and the many racing games in between. so used to having my left hand on the wheel and right on the gears already... gonna have to stop playing those US games and try to switch soon lest i need a gazillion number of attempts to pass my driving test if i ever want to take it.


something unrelated (this is happening oh-so-often nowadays eh)
losing my faith... faith in the things i believed in, things i thought were omnipresent (i sound so religious... oh well)
i guess it's just me to keep quiet when these things happen. i ought to confront them... but now it's happened and i've decided to keep mum. but i'm still hoping that others will actually bother giving excuses for it. lame excuses even, i don't mind... just try and explain it. and maybe i'd be able to believe again... disappointed; but am i even entitled to feel that way?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?