Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

 

Staying sane

Less than 45h to go before the long awaited time but i'm starting to have trouble coping with all the stress. it's been piling on for some time now as the exam weared on but never once had exam stress cause such a big impact on me. generally (to think i used 13 'generally's in my geog today...) the exam would end before the stress gets its chance to take effect but this is a li'l too much. i'm struggling, and i really hope to pull through.

this morning i was chanting 'kamparou kelvin soh' (and it actually rhymes) to myself while on the way to sch trying to get myself going and i think i received quite a few stares. and halfway through the mcq in which i was trying my best to do more slowly and be careful i suffered this terrible headach and promptly finished the paper before taking a short nap. on the way home, i can't help but fall into trances periodically, staring at nowhere... at least this isn't the worse that could happen, though i'm wondering if i can pull through this time round. even now my head still hurts a li'l but i have to do a li'l bit of a maths and chem to refresh my mind cos i've not touched them for a little too long. if this was any other exam i'd have told myself to take a break and keep my body in the best possible state to take the exams but this is a major one. sigh...

moreover, i can't seem to think clearly under exam conditions anymore. during the exam i would struggle to understand some of the questions but after that after getting out of one of those trances i suddenly knew how to answer the questions without anyone explaining. somehow the concepts just didn't come in the midst of the exams and this is sth i have to overcome for the next two days.

i try to think bout the days to come to relax a bit but it doesn't seem to be working. moreover, i try to start planning for the 'celebrations' already but others don't seem so interested... kinda feel like a pest sometimes who's trying to get everything done my way but i've promised myself i'd not give myself room to regret any of my actions during the holidays and i'd continue being this irritant. i really hope the others won't tire of getting together too fast. i've had bad experiences taking initiative in the past but i sincerely hope this will not be one of them.

and to end on a random, meaningless note, i will try my utmost to get patrick to pose beside the incredibles poster. i still remember the first time i saw the poster a few days ago and the first thing that came to my mind was him. he just looks so much like that guy... and if only i ain't spending 300 on all the games and accesories i can actually go watch it. bah!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?