Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

 

Ramblings, ramblings and more ramblings bout exams

i'm so regretting not studying hard enough for the three days the library was closed... tml's physics and geog and i still have not completed my physics revision and geog is still rather shaky... this one week turned out so unproductive, and i still have chem and a maths untouched. but i just wanna get through tml. i shouldn't let my efforts for ss down with my horrible goeg, and physics is the weakest of the subjects i plan to use for the remaining four subjects in the l1r5... grr...

and i'm starting to panic a li'l bout my a maths and chem too. haven't touched a maths since paper one and chem since i completed that tys bout a month ago (i kinda forgotten most of the things now). just hoping that i've done enough beforehand to compensate for this lack of a last push in the end. as mr won would say, you would do fine if you just be careful during your paper and perform up to your usual standard. however, i've not done so well for the practical so i need to work harder for my written papers, which i have not. wonder how things are gonna turn out.

now i'm playing whatever inspirational music i have on my hdd to try boost myself up. maybe i should start talking in lyrics to try motivate myself further...

I believe in the impossible, if i reach deep within my heart. overcome any obstacle, won't let this dream fall apart. you see i strive to be the very best...

the cup of life, this is the one. now is the time, don't let it stop. push it along, gotta be strong. push it along, right to the top... reach for the cup of life if you really want it...

and now i'm stronger than yesterday. now it's nothing but my way...

In the land of a thousand souls we will carry on through the rain. in the sun we will move along with the memories of the slain. when i see this humanity and the evil that they have come to be, we've come to the point of no return and you beg for just, one more time to escape from all this madness. one more time to be set free from all this sadness. and one last time to be the one who understands, my soul and my spirit will go on, for all of eternity...


bah... this ain't helping... i need to just go on for just a few more days. i will survive, i will thrive...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?