Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, November 08, 2004

 

Jurong Library, "Guy in my mirror"

Jurong library was so cool! ok, so jeffrey's there and finally i get to drink some decent coffee again (not the horrible one at amk and not the small serving in woodlands) but it's more than that. first, even though the cafe is smaller than woodlands, there r not many people there so it gives a better feeling. but what impressed me was the layout and atmosphere. i was there after the exams and the library and cafe had juz opened, so with very li'l pple there coupled with the whole layout and cushioned seat it actually felt like a mini-hotel lobby. great... now i'm gonna study there for the last week or two. and so glad i managed to clock three hours there today (though half of it was spent reading mags, but then again, i can never concentrate on bio), which is more than anything i've spent after the prelims... juz too bad nura and doreen ain't with jeff or jurong library will juz be like heaven.

and as i gush bout things one moment and lament bout others another, life slowly trudges on. other people have been saying how more than half of the exams are over and it's gonna end soon, but it is never fast enuf for me. after all, after so much work, so much effort, we're only at the 8th day out of the 19days of the main examinations. the break is gd to study geog but i'm starting to take the foot off the pedal. and we're not even half way through this thing... again i wanna reassure myself with all the talk bout perserverence, etc, but as britney would put it...

'Cause the girl (guy?) in my mirror
Is crying out tonight
And there's nothing I can tell her
To make her feel alright
Oh the girl in my mirror
Is crying 'cause of you
And I wish there was something
Something I could do

If I could
I would tell her
Not to be afraid
The pain that she's feeling
The sense of loneliness will fade
So dry your tears and rest assured
Love will find you like before
When she's looking back at me
I know nothing really works that easily

OK, so i'm not love sick or sth, but i feel these lyfics really apply to my situation now. i can't do anything to tell myself that everything would be fine but yet i wanna believe in myself, wanna be confident of myself

anyway, britney's songs used to be so much better and some were even meaningful unlike the newer ones... wat is she thinking now anyway, wat with this totally fake attitude and lifestyle.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?