Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday, November 19, 2004

 

THE END

Chem papers: ~$50
Total cost for 'O' levels: ~$500
Tearing my entry proof into shreds and littering it all over the basketball court: priceless.

IT'S OVER!

Just a li'l too bad that my order with deli haven't arrived yet so i'd have to wait for a few more days before i can truly go on whole day gaming marathons. hope it'd come before the 2e7 chalet so that i can bring my gc there...

but i gotta start making plans for this holidays i guess.
I wanna:-
-- Complete at least 4 games
-- Swim until i get allergic to chlorine
-- Bowl until my fingers cannot feel anything anymore
-- hang out with friends for at least half of the days
-- go on a shopping spree for electronic items and gadgets
-- get one or two more shirts to add to the 4 i have inside my wardrobe and get my third pair of pants
-- start excercising
-- mix with everyone in the two chalets, not just with my closer buddies
-- pick up a few new hobbies to spend some time on other than gaming
-- embarass myself by dragging other people to go karaoke someday
-- cut down on my coffee intake to one cup per day
-- throw away all of those books which are making my desk so untidy
-- burn some of them in the chalets as fire starters
-- sort out my whole pile of unlabelled cd-rs
-- beg my dad to buy me an ipod
-- get a hp
-- read up on those back issues of magazines
-- get myself a new bag
-- continue from where i've stopped in the wheel of time
-- save to get a nintendo ds/psp/pstwo/xbox
-- try to see if i can contact some of my primary school mates
-- think of something really stupid to do at the end of the chalets
-- resists the urge to buy the LE stuff that comes out
-- catch up on all the animes i've missed
-- start memorising the hiragana and katagana (sp) charts
-- learn nihongo
-- search for a free web host which supports php
-- brush up on html and php

i don't know if i'd still blog frequently after today. this'd been a gd place to release some of the cooped-up frustrations due to sch and exams, but it's over for now. if things go according to plan (though i seriously doubt so) i should have nothing to complain and lament bout here, and i see no point just listing out what i did everyday... let's just see how it goes. for now, i just want to rejoice and enjoy every moment. may the holidays be pleasant for everyone.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?