Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday, September 10, 2004

 

Revamp indeed

It's a revamp oh well, but not what i thought or intended... juz lazy old me... sure, creating a whole script is tiring and will take way to long, but surely slapping a cms and juz customising a li'l won't trouble me too much, will it? nah...

so, decided to clean up the mess here a li'l. a new template, titles (it's kinda tough trying to think of short, catchy titles embodying the content of a blog) and a li'l clean up here and there should do this blog fine until i decide to finally get down and create a website. sure, as i say, no one's prob gonna read this but having a li'l 'shrine' juz dedicated to urself, reminding some souls out there of ur existence in this sea of futility.

until then, bear with me here... this started out as a place to juz throw all my thoughts and feelings into, and i originally did not care a heck bout it's tidiness or such. it was juz some place where i can let my guard down, pen down what i really feel and get that load off, all while keeping it relatively save from some hideous things out there and also keeping a record for future reflections. now, it's starting to become more and more precious to me, so...

i hereby promise myself to never clear these files or edit its content, and bring it over to my new webbie if i do have it done. If some1 one day is browsing through the archives of this poor soul down here, u know that what is here is 100% genuine. if there's something i'm uncomfortable with saying it'd juz leave it out, so there u go, me in a nutshell here, always looking for eternal bliss, hoping there'd be the day i'd never wake up from my everlasting sleep

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?