Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, September 20, 2004

 

Random post #1 (and how precious blogs can be)

I came here thinking i'd blog bout the quality time with my pc the past few days but found myself juz going round and round without making much point. so with a 'ctrl-a' followed by a '<-' i found myself with nth to blog bout. i really care bout this blog of mind (i might juz cry if somehow the blogger server go bonkers one day and my backup on my hdd juz coincidentally got deleted or sth) so i dun wanna fill it up with useless stuff and devalue it.

and talking bout that, sometimes i juz detest pple who keep a blog juz cos their friends do and they wanna conform. it's easy spotting those pple, seeing how their blogs r filled with brainless regurgitations of their life and plainly trying to act cute/cool.

i'm also pretty surprised how some pple can leave their previous blogs alone and start a new one wihout making any effort to transfer the posts. dun those entries mean anything to them? aren't they a part of their memories and thoughts? the only reason i can think of is that they r like the pple described in the previous paragraph so obviously the meaningless posts mean nth to them.

therefore, to every1 who might b reading my blog, make urs a meaningful one and one that truly captures what u want to portray. cherish them cos they can be really powerful tools (can't think of a better noun...) u never know if one day ur blog might juz motivate a person who juz happen to stumble onto it. this comes from personal experience as some blogs had really encouraged me, so here's a big thank you for those strangers whose blogs had made a difference to me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?