Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

 

Well-deserved break

long time, eh... so much has happened... exams over, and now chinese o levels r over as well, how great... will be taking a break from studying 4 the month be4 it's back to my books again, though having to go back to sch 4 2 weeks is nvr a gd thing.

nothing much to lament recently... exams come and go, and i'd say i'm pleased bout my efforts and results. chinese 'o's ain't the best i could have done but at least it went on better than what i had forsaw. think i'm juz gonna slack my month away on another few yrs in cm (2039 and counting)

once again, nothing much... currently playing sword of mana (along with cm of course), so hoping to add it to my 'completion list'. if i can do it, maybe it'd kickstart my reviewing of faqing 'career'. maybe i'd do both! anyway, nth much once again so that's it 4 me now

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?